The original building dates to the sixteenth century, and had only two floors.
In the early eighteenth century a floor was added, and a further one in the late nineteenth century.
The various periods of restructuring can be clearly recognized: the ground floor and the second are the original building of late sixteenth-century, while the bosses and lion heads probably date to a makeover of the seventeenth century.
At the third floor, two badges on central window side were made in the 20’s, the one on the right containing the coat of arms. On the left of the balcony, we can see a plaque in memory of Vittorio Emanuele II, “Father of the Nation”. On the right of the balcony there is a plaque commemorating the fallen of the wars of independence from 1848 to 1877. Other tombstones remind us: the commemoration of Andrea Costa, promoter of riots, anarchist and follower of Bakunin, also among the founders of the Party of Italian Workers. The plaque on the bottom left, Felice Cavallotti and Matteo Renato Imbriani who in 1898 claimed new ideals of freedom.